Monday, May 28, 2018

I am Mexican

I moved from Brazil to Mexico! 

          After 5 months, almost 6 to be..., I decided to leave Brasil and come to live in Tijuana, Mexico. 

           A while ago in Brazil, I felt God calling me back to the mission's field, it was something that i was struggling a lot to come or not, i was really enjoying my life with my parents, friends, my job, perhaps, I could listen to God's voice clear calling me overseas. 


The first step God called me to do that was apply to the place He was calling me to work on, Tijuana, Mexico , I don't Know if you know but this was the place where I did my (DISCIPLESHIP TRAINING SCHOOL) in YWAM SAN DIEGO BAJA , 2015 and I got the opportunity to serve Mexico during 3 months and then 1 month in Nepal after the earthquake.

Therefore I had to do some works to get possible my coming to Mexico, the first thing that I had to do it was fill the application to be staff on the base , after 1 month I received the yes. They asked me to work on my supporters. WAIT ??? what is supporter ?  supporter is someone/church who will help me to keep myself in Mexico in a financial way and spiritual way.

After a few moths I got some supporters. And finally I went to the bureaucratic  part , which was my mexican non permant residence visa, which I got within  a month. Finally able to come, God spoke about doing a pit stop in Africa( subject to another post), and on the january 6th I acrossed the border between America and Mexico and found myself in a new place that I can call home for. 

I grew up in the middle west of Brazil not being able to meet the beach until I was 12 years old and now I living  in front of the ocean for the next 2 years of my life. Thanks God 

my time in Mexico it will be of 2 years,  during this time I might go to Brazil to see family in friends and raise more support, thanks for reading and if you like, let me know on the comments. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment